Dynamic internship opportunity with GRAAM, focusing on the development of organization newsletters, annual reports, and 10-year success compendiums. Dive into the heart of GRAAM’s impactful work and contribute to the creation of engaging, visually compelling content that tells the story of success.
Preference will be given to Post-Graduate candidates with a background in development sector/ prior experience in policy communications. This internship offers a unique opportunity to contribute to GRAAM’s impactful communication initiatives and showcase your skills in a meaningful context.
Ready to be part of GRAAM’s storytelling journey? Apply now and play a key role in shaping and highlighting the organization’s decade-long success!
- Developing Content and Public Relations (PR) Strategy for GRAAM.
- Responsibilities include crafting newsletters, annual reports, corporate videos, and a 10-year success compendium.
- Postgraduate degree in Journalism, Media, Public Policy, or Social Work.
- Proficiency in content writing and graphic designing.
- Professional video editing skills.
- Preference for candidates with a portfolio demonstrating experience in the development sector and policy communications.
- Develop engaging content for newsletters, annual reports, and the 10-year success story of GRAAM.
- Create a coherent and compelling narrative across all communication mediums.
- Use graphic design and video editing skills to produce a visually stunning and informative corporate video for the organization.
- Expected Start Date: [To be announced]
- Duration of Internship: [To be specified]
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE to apply
Why This Internship Is Beneficial:
- Real-World Impact: Contribute to an organization that has a significant impact in the development sector.
- Skill Enhancement: Hone skills in content creation, graphic design, and video editing in a professional setting.
- Sector Experience: Gain valuable experience and insights into policy communication and the development sector.
- Networking: Opportunity to connect with professionals and experts in the field.
An individual passionate about storytelling, with a keen interest in development and policy communication. The role is well-suited for someone who is creative, detail-oriented, and possesses strong writing and design skills.
This internship offers a unique blend of creative and strategic communication, ideal for postgraduate candidates looking to make a meaningful contribution in the development sector. It’s an opportunity to be part of GRAAM’s storytelling journey, shaping and highlighting the organization’s successes.